2/06/2009

Cool!

wow, received an award. How cool. Thanks alot Goldi, I truely appreciate it (btw. did you get the not about my mermaid pattern? what di you think?)



Now let me pass this award forward:

Griselda from machwerk, for her inspiring sewing projects

Barbara and Katrin from marsupialia, it's great to see a buisseness grow

deb from smitten kitchen, the best lemon pie ever

a print a day, for colorful and dreamy pictures

Sarah from Sarah' Sketches, thanks for the best comic drawing I've seen in a while


Congratulations! Copy and save the award to the photo file on your computer and then post it to your blog to show it off! Each winner needs to select five blogs of their choice to win this award too! It's not at all easy especially since there are so many great blogs out there. Enjoy your award!

5 Kommentare:

  1. hey many thanx for the award!!
    Kisses from Marsu Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I didn't get that. Where did you post it at? Maybe I just don't realize what you're refering to LoL!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Scratch the first comment. I just found what you're refering to. I would love to do that for you! You can send me the info at my emial if you'd like.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ooo thank you so much! I just had great fun looking through all your crochet creatures. I love love love your very sweet mermaids. The elves are so cute too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. *knicks*
    Vielen Dank!
    Deine Meerjungfrau liebe ich so sehr. Und dass du dir nun Gedanken um eine so kleine Farbschattierung machst, zeigt wieder mal, wie detailverliebt du bist. Perfekt.
    Ein schönes Wochenende!

    grüßle von griselda

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.